At Club Med, we are committed to protecting our guests bookings and making sure you can enjoy the dream holiday you've been waiting for. We think it is more important than ever to offer flexibility and security to our valued customers. All customers due to depart between March 17th 2020 and December 31st 2020 are entitled to change their booking with no amendment fee (just pay the difference in price, plus if flights are included any airline fees as stated in their T&Cs) and select a new departure date up to 12 months after the original date of travel. This offer is available for bookings made on and up until December 31st 2020.
Coronavirus Free Amendment Policy
All customers due to depart between March 17th 2020 and December 31st 2020 can amend their existing booking free of charge (with no amendment fee).
• For March and April departures, rebooking your holiday, including rebooking flights with the original airline, up to April 2021.
• For May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December departures, rebooking your holiday, including rebooking flights with the original airline, up to 12 months after the original date of travel.
• The free amendment must be made at least 7 days before your original departure date. Any amendment within 7 days will be subject to normal booking terms and conditions.
• If your holiday includes flights, your new flights should be with the same airline.
• If you want to amend to a holiday which includes flights with a different airline, you may need to pay an additional sum and the normal airline booking terms and conditions will apply.
• If your new holiday is cheaper, we will credit you with the difference.
• If your new holiday is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference in price. However, we will give you a discount of up to 200€ per adult and 100€ per child on more expensive bookings, so that you only need to pay the extra.
•For bookings made on or after 1 January 2021 an amendment charge will apply, please refer to your booking terms and conditions.