From your Five Trident base at the heart of the Sainte-Anne Marine National Park, you can soak in a world of beauty and laid back attitudes. Spend hours lounging by the turquoise waters on pristine white beaches. Eat creole food fresh from the sea in charming little restaurants. Breathe in the scent of spice plantations and sigh at sights straight from a Gaugin painting.
Astonish every sense with this jewel in the Indian Ocean
• Ideal for romantic couples and families who simply want to chill
• Roam ancient forests to search for the world’s largest nut
• Discover unique and colourful protected plant and animal species
• Watch a stunning sunset on cruise between hundreds of islands
• Enjoy the bustle, bargains and authentic food of Victoria Bazaar
The seas around the Seychelles are a snorkeler's dream come true. Shoals of vibrant fish shimmer around you as you explore technicolor coral reefs and make friends with the rare hawksbill sea turtles, manta rays and whale sharks who call the islands their home. Dry off afterwards under a palm tree with a tropical cocktail in hand and your cares very far away.
Jump on a ferry and explore an archipelago of lost islands and wonder. Arrive at the harbour of unspoiled La Digue, hire a bike and go on an adventure featuring idyllic beaches and rare birds such as the Paradise Flycatcher. Immerse yourself under the stunning waterfall on Praslin Island or hike through mangrove Forests then climb to the top of the magnificent Morne Seychellois.
• Direct Flying Time: 10-13 hours
• Airport: Seychelles International Airport
• Time Difference: +3 Hours
• Currency: Maldivian Seychellois Rupee (SR)
• Best months to visit: Apr to May & Oct to Nov
• Well Known for: sublime beaches and great weather all year
• Languages: English, French and Creole
Our resort in the Seychelles
Our new luxury all inclusive Seychelles resort is perfect for all year round. From beach holidays in Seychelles to discovering local attractions.
Immerse yourself in a real paradise of green and blue and explore the little islands set in the Indian Ocean and their tropical flowers. At the heart of the Seychelles archipelago and a protected national marine park, the island of Saint Anne is home to a single and unique hotel: the Club Med Seychelles Eco-Chic Resort. Adults and children will awaken their inner Robinson Crusoe on a holiday in total harmony with nature and where many of the activities are directly connected to the Indian Ocean and its sublimely beautiful scenery. Trekking, free diving, yoga and glass-bottomed kayaks are just some of the pleasures that can be shared, all designed to promote well-being and induce happiness in every member of the family. Turquoise waters, white sandy beaches edged with rocks, hills covered in lush vegetation - looks like you've found the backdrop to your next holiday.