From waterparks and celebrity chef restaurants to coral reefs and colonial forts, Bahamas holidays have something for everyone. With over 700 islands and 2400 cays to choose from, The Bahamas offer a tropical buffet of adventure and relaxation perfect for families, couples and friends alike.
The Bahamas Highlights
The quintessential island paradise full of fun and discovery
- Perfect for exotic family holidays and romantic getaways
- Great for water sports and tropical beach holidays
- Scuba dive and snorkel around reefs and shipwrecks
- Step back in time and explore the islands’ colonial past
- Enjoy high-end shopping, restaurants and bars
- Relax with laidback Calypso, Soca and Rake ‘n’ Scrape rhythms
Named after the shallow, warm seas that surround the islands, The Bahamas are perfect for diving, snorkelling and water sports. There are 20 diving hotspots close to our all-inclusive Bahamas holiday resort alone, including stunning shipwrecks and coral reefs where you and your family can swim alongside friendly sharks and tropical fish.
Life is slower on the “out islands”, perfect for kiteboarding, kayaking or relaxing in a hammock. Take a wild dolphins boat tour, see the pink sands of Harbour Island, or attend a local Fish Fry and savour jerk chicken wings and cracked conch while enjoying the sounds of the Calypso band. Or simply play with the kids in the turquoise sea for an unforgettable Bahamas family holiday.
- Direct flying time: 10-14 hours
- Time difference: -5 hours
- Currency: US dollar / Bahamian dollar
- Best time to visit: Nov-April
- Well known for: Paradise island - Coral archipelago - Barrier reef
- Languages: English
Our Resort in The Bahamas
Sample the Bahamas' wonderful culture and unwind in our vivacious, Caribbean all inclusive family resorts. Our luxury all inclusive Bahamas holidays are completely hassle-free and are perfect for all the family, all year round. From beach holidays on the coast, to activity holidays on the Columbus Isle, our Bahamas holiday resorts have it all. Browse our all-inclusive Bahamas holidays & get yourself ready for a sunny all inclusive Caribbean Holiday!
Step into paradise at Club Med Columbus Isle and enjoy sailing, stand-up paddleboarding and diving in beautifully clear Caribbean waters. This elegant, colonial-style resort is perfect for all-inclusive holidays in the Bahamas for couples, friends and families with older children (aged 11 and up).